Our Site Department is made up of MASE-certified teams who work from our headquarters in Brindas, in the Rhône department, for :
- Industrial thermal insulation or industrial refrigeration insulation of equipment, pipes, valves, spheres, tanks for temperatures from -160°C to + 850°C.
- Soundproofing of ducts, pipes, etc.
- Acoustic insulation of fans, compressors, pumps, turbines,...
- The refrigeration system operates down to -140°C, allowing safety or functional interventions without stopping the production of the installations.
- The implementation of scaffolding on tanks, vats, piping made with equipment type LAYHER multidirectional.
- The frost-free tracing, temperature maintenance of pipes, tanks, ...
- Passive fire protection, fireproofing of structures (fendolite), feet of storage spheres using sprayed materials. Crossings of partitions, slabs, sheaths.
Activities & means
ELIT has the following equipment for insulation and refrigeration work on industrial sites
Numerically controlled sheet metal prefabrication lines
- Electric shears
- Electric turn-in machines
- Electric rollers
- Pneumatic punching machines
- Electric bending machines
- Automatic sheet metal stapling machines
- Portable and construction equipment
- LAYHER equipment multidirectional scaffolding
- Forklift trucks
- Specific equipment - Atex
- Authorized personnel
- Adapted electrical control devices
With these precision tools, ELIT is a major player in industrial thermal insulation, electrical tracing, scaffolding and passive fire protection.
MASE certified since 2001.
Thermal insulating materials
Our teams carry out the insulation of your industrial installations using a wide range of thermal insulation materials for temperatures from -200°C to + 1000°C.
|FOAMGLAS T4 cellular glass||-260° C to +430° C|
|Polyurethane PU foam||-200° C to +100° C|
|PIR polyisocyanurate foam||-200° C to +120° C|
|Phenolic foam -ECOPHEN||-180° C to +120° C|
|STYROAM extruded polystyrene foam||-50° C to + 75° C|
|Elastomeric foam - ARMAFLEX®-KFLEX||-50° C to + 150° C|
|ROCKWOOL Rockwool||+20° C to +650° C|
|ISOVER glass wool||+20°C to 450°C|
|SUPERWOOL-INSULFRAX high temperature wool||+20° C to +1300° C|
|Microtherm||+20° C to +1000° C|
|BS and Foster ® type bonding compounds||-196° C to + 1000° C|
|Flexible and removable insulating mattresses||INSULFLEX|
Request for information
Contact us for all your industrial insulation needs.
An answer is assured to each message within 24 hours.